July 23, 2009

JOB freeboard, message from public relations of DA


Read this here and don't bring it with you.... thank you
there was a posting regarding the FACE SHOP CF shooting tour on 2009/7/22(JOB board no. 90238).


this is brief translation of the posting;
Other day, I went to Park BOF Fukuoka.

There were repeated guests who were talking about “cheering tour,” a tour to watch Yong Joon-san’s CF shooting. I was curious and asked them what they were,
“The FACE SHOP’s CF’s outside shooting is planned this Friday, and we are going. I went several times in July, but shooting was cancelled because of bad weather.”

I was envious to hear this story because I love Bae Yong Joon-san
And also, I wondered, is there really a tour like that?
I thought that it would be impossible to know YJ’s CF shooting schedule.

I asked the details of the tour,
1, tour is organized by that famous K tour
2, tour information is only given to special guest from the tour guides because they do not wish the rumor to spread
3, some of Park BOF Fukuoka’s clients were invited to join the tour

I heard that there would be about 60 VIP customers joining this CF shooting tour this time.
the tour’s appealing point was you will be able to see the shooting because it will be done outside.



public relations of DA has made a posting on a JOB replying to above posting.



JOB no. 90253
title: Request to the family
name: public relations, DA
date: 2009/07/23 14:26:23

contents:

Hello, dear family,

There has been a posting regarding THE FACE SHOP CF shooting tour, we have confirmed BOF in Korea and THE FACE SHOP on the issue, there is no schedule of THE FACE SHOP shooting this week.
Also, it seems that Park BOF Fukuoka has not send out such information.

At moment, neither Korea nor Japan office have any plan to conduct official CF shooting tours. We ask you not to misunderstand the situation.

Please do not contact THE FACE SHOP or Park BOF Fukuoka regarding this issue,
we ask you for your understanding.

fans are still writing comments and asking questions regarding tours, and unfairness of fans.
i wonder if DA is going to explain about Mr. Yang's official tour...