July 21, 2008

[trans]BYJ Mgr’s Blog (35) BYJ in USA

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog


BYJ in USA
18 July 2008

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99

Greetings, dear family.
This is Yang Geun Hwan.

It is very hot recently. I hear that Japan is very hot too.
I sometimes try to cool off by eating cool stuff like green tea ice shavings.

I get in touch with Bae Yong Joon who is staying in the U.S. by phone or mail.

Although we are far away in distance,
he always shows his concern in detail for the company and for all the family,
I feel that he is still close near me.
He seems to be doing well, taking time to rest and enjoying his hobby.
Please do not worry about him.

We are having much rain in Korea these days, rain season may be coming near.
Is Japan in rain season too?
Weather forecast says typhoon is closing near to Korea,
I pray there will be no damages to family.

Hot and humid days continues, please be careful of your health.
Kamsa-hamnida