February 3, 2008

[trans]BYJ Mgr’s Blog (24) Great Ethnic Movement

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
http://mybyj-pr.jp/
BYJ Manager’s Blog



Great Ethnic Movement
2 February 2008

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99


Greetings, dear family

It is very cold every day, I’m concerned that you are not catching cold.
Please take good care of yourself.

Recent-days, Bae Yong Joon is meeting his close friends, resting at home and concentrating on his treatment.
Thanks to everyone, his physical condition is getting much better, please feel relieved.

Korea will be having New Year’s holidays soon (lunar new year).
Indeed, many people go back home for the holidays, people even call it “Great Ethnic Movement.”

Myself and staff at office will temporary halt our busy daily work and plan to enjoy our new year holidays.
I will be visiting my relatives and will spend some time with everyone.

I will refresh myself and with good feelings I will send my greetings again after the new year.