January 20, 2008

[trans]BYJ Mgr’s Blog (23) sincere appreciation


source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
http://mybyj-pr.jp/
BYJ Manager’s Blog



Sincere appreciation
17 January 2008

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99


Greetings, dear family
Year 2008 has started.
Did you spend happy new year holidays?
I had a cozy new year with people close to me.

In Korea, we eat “tteokguk,” Korean style rice cake soup for new year.
There is popular belief that you get older by the number of bowls you eat.
As a child I tried to eat number of bowls so that I could grow up quickly.
It is a pleasant memory for me.

Thanks to all family, we had many good things last year.
Especially, at MBC Drama Awards ceremony,
Drama “Tae Wang Sa Shingi,” Bae Yong Joon received Grand Acting Award.

We were able to achieve good results as you have always watched us in same sprit.
We sincerely send our appreciation to all family,
and we will do our best in our activities in return for everyone’s kindness.

I wish that every family find happiness in year 2008.
A happy new year to you all.